If you have hard floors in your home, choosing the right mop can help ensure that they stay clean and that they look their best for many years to come. There are quite a few factors that you need to think about when deciding on a mop. Here are some tips for choosing the best mopping system for your flooring.
1. Decide how much money you can afford to spend
As with all other products, mops can vary quite a bit in price. Some mops are extremely cheap while others are far more expensive. By setting a budget upfront, you can limit your searches to mops that fall within your price range. This will help you avoid the temptation to spend more than you can afford.
Best price mopping system on the market are O-Cedar foot pedal spin mop and Wist and Shout Mop hand push spin mop, both of them have nearly price under $40, over 2,000 sales. Check below to choose one style you like better:
- Exclusive bucket design has built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing
- Deep-cleaning microfiber removes and absorbs tough dirt and grime
- High-quality foot pedal designed to activate spin wringing, allowing the level of moisture to be controlled
- With 50% stronger handle and now backed with extended Lifetime Warranty for all Amazon customers.
- NO foot pedal, NO plastic spinning axis, NO other unnecessary moving parts (wheels, agitator) to break or cause leaks.
- Machine washable mop heads last 6-12 months. Can also be used as dry mop to pick up hair and dust. Swivel joint pivots 180° and rotates 360° to clean under furniture and along baseboards.
More about best value mops fit your budget and needs, you can check our list of How To Choose The Best Priced Mop For Money
2. Consider the type of flooring that you have
Different types of flooring have different cleaning requirements. For instance, laminate flooring needs to be cleaned with very little water in order to prevent warping or other issues. Tile flooring, on the other hand, requires a mop that can get down into the grout lines between the tiles to remove any dirt or grime. The more familiar you are with how best to clean your floor, the better job you will be able to do of choosing the right mop for your home. The last thing that you want to do is inadvertently damage your floor by choosing the wrong type of mop. Check with the manufacturer of your flooring to see what cleaning methods they recommend before you start shopping. If you have tile floor need more water to clean, there is a spary mop system most people recommend:
- Save more, waste less, and keep your floors looking great
- Durable, lightweight mop kit lets you customize your cleaning
- Safe for use on all hard floors, including tile, laminate, hardwood, and vinyl
3. Read reviews
Check out some of the mops that you are interested in online and see if you can find any reviews from other customers. Sometimes, mops that seem great at first glance don’t perform very well in real life. Other times, mops that seem cheaply made or like they wouldn’t be effective are some of the best cleaning products on the market. The only way to get an accurate picture of what a mop is really like is by reading reviews from other people who have actually used it. This type of real-world feedback can give you a far more accurate picture of how well each type of mop cleans and how easy each mopping system is to use.
4. Think about ergonomics
Ideally, whichever mop you choose should be extremely easy to use. Consider your own physical abilities or limitations when choosing a mop. For instance, if you have trouble bending over, you may want to look for a mop that has a trigger for the wringer built into the handle so that you don’t have to bend down to squeeze out water. Also, consider the length of the handle and the weight of the mop when determining how comfortable it would be to use.
These tips for choosing the best mop system should help make it easier to find the perfect mop for your needs. Not only can this make the process of mopping easier but it can also help protect your floors from damage. For people like more faster and easier cleaning work, the steam mops you can not miss:
- 3-in-1 bagless cleaner vacuums, washes, and dries hard floors
- Patented counter-rotating SpinScrub brushes gently wash and scrub from all angles
- Long quick-release power cord lets you clean large rooms without unplugging
According to your floor types, you can choose right mop to clean in best way, here are tips for you refernce: