Last Updated on
Finding the right best commercial mop for the job is undoubtedly the most significant step you may take to enjoy and leverage the benefits they potentially bring along. That is why you cannot afford to gamble with your find and choice of the right gadget for the job.
How else may you arrive at this suitable choice save for obtaining the right inspiration to that end? We have prepared the reviews and the guide with the aim of helping you to navigate these otherwise turbulent waters. Find all the factors revealed and explained in totality hereunder. You will surely be able to do a good job after reading through…
What is the Best Commercial Mop?
8 Best Commercial Mop Reviews
- Great for effective cleaning
- Durable and last for a long time
- Quality mop head
- Made from reliable Rubbermaid company
- Budget-friendly for each product, there are plenty of options to choose from for these mop components that will fit in with your needs
- No enough warranty
[Rubbermaid Comercial Mop Bucket]
A great bucket that is designed for mopping, this is easy to use and can hold a decent amount of water without needing to be refilled. There are 3 sizes available: 26 QT, 35 QT, and 44 QT; making it easy to purchase the size that is best suited for your specific needs.
Wheels on the bottom of this bucket and the extended wringer allow for easy transport and maneuverability.
[Rubbermaid Wet Mop Handle]
As far as mop handles go, this is very comfortable to use and securely latches into place, unlike some other cheaper types. The construction of this handle allows for easy to use the replacement of your current mop handle and secures into place by using the side gate mechanisms.
There are multiple colors available to choose from, and you will be able to choose the correct one for your specific needs. Additionally, this is compatible with all one-inch mop heads.
[Rubbermaid Universal Mop Head]
This mop head from Rubbermaid is constructed of recycled cotton and plastic and features looped ends that reduce fraying while maintaining their absorption rates. While there are replacement mop heads available for purchase, these are machine washable, and can be used multiple times before replacing; and they will not shrink in the wash.
Great for either commercial or residential cleaning needs, these are guaranteed to get the job done quickly and with as little effort as possible.
- Great for heavy-duty scrubbing cleaning jobs
- Very budget-friendly
- Washable mop head
- Will get the job done that it was designed for without needing anything extra
- A large mop head that allows you to reach a wider surface area with each swipe
- The handle is large enough to allow you to clean without needing to place additional strain on your back
- A bit heavy to handle
A fantastic choice for a wet mop that will get the job done and is highly affordable, the Joe Cotton Wet Mop is ideal for routine cleaning that is done weekly, or for spills that can happen and require the use of a mop to clean. The mop head is made of cotton and is durable enough to be used repeatedly for a while before needing to be replaced.
The handle is sturdy, being made from natural wood and measures in at 60″ meaning you won’t be needing to strain your back to clean your hardwood, laminate, and tile floors.
- Easy to use the design that adds an extra feeling of versatility and cleaning power
- Extra mop heads included
- High-quality mop for cleaning easier
- Microfiber mop pads are great at pickup up all the dust and dirt particles on your flooring
- The water tank can be hard to fill
A good option for a heavy-duty commercial grade mop that is made from microfiber for the mop head and features a reservoir built into the mop handle, allowing you to disperse water mixed with cleaning solution as needed.
This is an effective floor mop that makes tackling tough stains easy, and the reservoir has an easy to use trigger above an indicator that shows exactly how much cleaning solution is left inside. The lightweight design of this mop retains its maneuverability even when full of water and/or cleaning solution; and from a name brand like Rubbermaid, you know that you are getting a quality product that will last a long time.
- A durable product that is made from high-quality materials
- Comes with everything that you need to clean your floors, and does not require any type of assembly or frustrating directions before use
- Easy to clean large surface areas, without leaving a lot of dust, dirt, or debris on the mop head
- Great customer service department from CycloMop
- While the mop is durable, the bucket that comes with it will need to have care taken in order not to break, as it is made from hard plastic
A good all-rounded product that has everything you need to clean your floors, the CycloMop is a commercial grade heavy duty spinning mop that has the bucket included.
The bucket is large enough to hold up to 2 gallons of water and cleaning solution without spilling over when in use, and the spin mop is easy to use and maneuver around objects, furniture, and appliances.
For the quality of the product that you receive, this is a budget-friendly option that won’t break the bank, but at the same time will allow you to clean a wide range of surface areas easily and hassle-free.
- Quality mop head for cleaning
- The cleaning reservoir is large enough to hold the liquid needed to clean large rooms, and the trigger mechanism to release the cleaning solution is easy to use
- Can be used without a mop bucket due to the cleaning trigger design
- A durable product that will last a long time
- No need to assemble and easy to use
- Only work with the Rubbermaid mop head
One of the best spray mops on the market, this mop from Rubbermaid features commercial grade microfiber and a water reservoir built into the handle that allows you to fill with and disperse cleaning solution as needed for even the toughest stains and messes on a wide range of flooring surfaces.
Known for their durability, the microfiber cloths that are compatible with this spray mop can be tossed into the washer and re-used multiple times, and are proven to pick up more dust and dirt than traditional methods of mopping have in the past.
The high capacity cleaning reservoir is capable of holding up to 21 ounces of fluid at a time, meaning that you can get large rooms cleaned without needing to be refilled
- Durable handle that adjusts to fit your needs
- Easy to remove nylon mop head that is designed to pick up dust and dirt particles with ease
- Different sizes for doing the job it was designed for
- Being able to rotate, this is a great option for reaching into tight spaces and has a high level of maneuverability
- The mop head is not washable, and once it is time to replace, you will need to order the correct size and type
Great for picking up dry dust and particles and for everyday use, the Nine Forty Residential dust mop comes in three sizes available for purchase: 18″, 24″, or 36″ for extra cleaning width that makes cleaning large areas and rooms a breeze.
Made in the USA, the mop head is made from high-quality nylon and is great for attracting dust and dirt particles.
Great for all types of flooring, this dust mop features a large width regardless of the size you choose, and due to the ability to rotate a full 360 degrees, it is easy to get into tight spots. The telescoping pull handle adds an extra level of maneuverability and functionality, as it adjusts to your specific needs.
- Great for multiple cleaning purposes
- Affordable price
- Easy to operate and maneuver around objects in your home or business
- The quick-release latch stays in place unless you need to remove the mop head, and it is easy to do so.
- Durable mop head
- After getting wet, the mop head will not absorb a lot of excess water
Budget-friendly and guaranteed to do the job that it was designed for, the Nine Forty Wet mop is made in the US and is designed to prevent fraying and allow you to clean large rooms without expending a lot of physical effort. The heavy-duty stitching is made to extend the overall life span of the mop head while improving cleaning performance and durability.
This is meant to be used with a mop bucket, which is not included; however, for the low price point of this mop, you won’t break the bank by buying an additional mop bucket.
The clamp that holds the mop head is easy to use to change the head as needed, and won’t come loose as you use this product. The aluminum handle is adjustable to achieve the desired length and allows you to reach areas easily.
- Great for both home and commercial use
- Easy to assemble and use, the mop head attaches to the handle easily and grip well to stay on when using
- The mop heads are washable and can be reused multiple times without needing to be replaced
- Not much is needing to use this mop
- The cotton head is made of a material that is designed to soak up water adequately
- The mop handle needs special care
O-cedar is a great and reliable brand in the world of household cleaners, and this mop is no exception. Designed for commercial or residential cleaning jobs, this heavy-duty cotton mop is guaranteed to get the job done and will last a long time.
The double looped construction of the mop head prevents fraying from occurring, and the head is easy to attach to the handle, and won’t move on its own when using.
This comes with everything you would need to clean your flooring, and is very easy to use after brief assembly. While there are mop head replacements available for purchase, the head of this mop is machine washable and can be reused multiple times before needing to be replaced
How to Choose the Best Commercial Mop?
Below are some of the factors to consider when choosing the best commercial mops for your own use:
The size of the mop also comes in handy. You want a mop whose size is just the right one for your job.
As a general rule, the best mop has to be proportional to the size of your rooms and be compact enough for your hands and muscle power.
Absorbency is the ability of a mop to soak up the water, fluids, and other agents of dirt that may arise potentially from the floors.
Needless to point out, a good mop has to be able to absorb huge amounts of water and dirt per given pass. This is to guarantee cleaner outcomes overall.
Other than eliminating the unwanted dirt and dirty water, the mops also play the secondary roles of killing bacteria and mitigating their spreads in your rooms and other installations. You definitely want to prioritize the one that has potent antibacterial properties for your own positive ends.
This refers to the manner in which the various strings are interwoven to make the mop-up. A good mop has to be properly and appropriately oven to be able to be stronger and firmer enough to yield the necessary outcomes. You do not want to dirty your floors with fluff and material debris, do you?
Controls and Features
Not every commercial mop is operable by hand or manually. Quite a few are operable by means of automated features and buttons. You want to strike a balance between the controls of the mops and your own level of expertise. Reason? You do not want unnecessary confusion to arise while in use.
Mop Handle Options
Like their controls apparatus, these mops also come about with many handles and options to operate them.
It is also necessary to choose a mop whose handle you are able to manage and control effectively. While at it, you should also pay some keen attention to the material that constitutes the handles.
Mop Head Materials
The materials that are used to constitute the mops also count. You definitely want a mop that is strong and enduring to the many agents of damages and obstructions that may be leveled against them. That is why you want to prioritize the ones that are tougher and stronger to handle in the long run.
Microfiber mops are always recommended for its durability and effectivity.
Intended Area of Use
Where exactly do you plan to make use of the mop? Settings differ significantly. Thanks to these variations, the mops that may be used under those circumstances also vary significantly from one mop to another mop.
Pay some keen attention to the kind of environment by checking the mop’s designation.
Accessories and Extras
To be on the safe side of issues, you also want a mop that can accommodate many other extras and attachments. Unfortunately, not many mops may be able to handle and expedite that. That is why you want to emphasize those that have sufficient rooms to accommodate such things, all for your added peace of mind.
Just to recap an earlier point, finding the best commercial mop is undoubtedly the most significant step you may take towards leveraging the benefits that these items potentially bring along. To realize this end, we ask that you read through our considerations above a second or even a third time.
It pays to talk extensively to other people who might also have already used these gadgets before. They are in a better position to give you an objective opinion and analysis of the past products. That way, you will subsequently be able to arrive at the most desirable pick for your own job.