If you’re in the market for a new mop and have narrowed it down to these two brands, then don’t worry- we got you. Browse through these incredible pros and cons of both brands and figure out which one is going to be best for the way you clean. Whether your priority is performance, durability, or price; this article will help you make a decision with ease.
What Are the Features of Norwex mop?
1. The Norwex Mop uses a natural, non-toxic, antibacterial cleaning solution called Nature Clean. It is made from purified water, plant-based and mineral-based surfactants, essential oils and common baking soda.
2. The mop is a dry mop which means you have to buy the solution separately. This also means that it is easy to be shipped which saves you money on freight costs and the environmental impact of packaging.
3. You can order refills easily online or get them at workshops.
4. The Super Mop is a microfiber cleaning pad that works with the Nature Clean solution to clean, sanitize and protect your floors. It is machine washable and reusable (washer and dryer safe on delicate cycle) which can save you from future costs of buying disposable pads.
5. The mop includes a great swivel handle that allows you to easily wipe under furniture, into corners and round tight spaces in your house without any trouble.
What will you love it about?
1. This mop is much easier to use than the other mop.
2. The fact that it is machine washable and reusable makes it a great value product that you can pass down to your kids.
3. The steam cleaner attachment makes this mop more powerful than other more basic models on the market, so you can be sure to get all hard-to-reach places with this one.
4. The fact that the mop is shark-resistant means you need not worry if your pets are around.
5. It is easier to clean up spills with this mop compared to the traditional mop with scrubber option.
What will you hate it about?
1. The mop is not easily portable.
2. Some people have had issues with the pumps clogging up which requires you to use a lot of force to unscrew the pump, but it’s said that this issue can be fixed by just letting it sit for a while.
3. The mop tends to leave streaks on your floors, so you’ll have to reactivate the solution after every use.
4. The mop does not have a lot of power, so it is recommended that you use it in a room where there is little traffic and don’t go up and downstairs with it.
What Are the Features of Bona Mop?
1. Bona mop is made from natural ingredients such as pine and vinegar, so you know it is an eco-friendly product.
2. The Bona mop has a larger capacity compared to the Norweb mop. It can hold 600 ml of cleaning solution compared to 450 ml on the Norwex one, which means that you’ll be able to clean for longer in one go.
3. The mop has a durable pad made from a microfiber material that can be used with many different cleaning solutions.
4. It is complete with 2 twist-off pads, a long handle, and an ergonomic built-in handle so you can move around easily.
5. The mop comes with a scrubbing pad that helps remove stains from the floor instead of just leaving it as an after-effect as other brands do.
What will you love about Bona mop?
1. This mop can clean the hardest of stains from your floors quickly and effectively.
2. The 3-part system is great for cleaning especially if you’ve got a lot of visitors coming over.
3. It has a longer handle compared to other brands which make it easier to maneuver around places with little space available, like in between furniture and corners of the room.
4. The cleaning solution is easy to mix so you won’t have to worry about not being able to figure out the proportion of water and cleaning solution you need.
5. The mop has a cleaning pad that is anti-microbial so you don’t have to worry about your health or the health of your family.
What will you dislike about Bona mop?
1. The mop is not very powerful and cannot reach places where conventional cleaning tools cannot go, so you may have to use a wet wipe every now and again to get the tough stains.
2. The Bona mop does not have as much cleaning power as the Norwex mop, but this is offset by the fact that it is easier to refill.
3. The cleaning solution is not as effective or quick-acting as the other brands and it will take you longer to see the results of your hard work.
4. The Bona mop does not have a swivel handle like the Norwex one, so if you are in a tight area, it may just be impossible for you to move around.
Norwex Mop VS. Bona Mop, Why Most People Love Bona Mop?
1. Professional quality
The Mop comes in a variety of colors and patterns to match any cleaning style. It is very easy to use and is even gentle on your floors.
The Mop has a long-lasting, professional finish that lasts for a very long time and isn’t tearing or cracking when it’s used over and over again. It is made of the highest quality material that won’t rip or tear even though you may be using it for a long time.
3. Environmentally friendly
The Bona Mop uses biodegradable material that doesn’t harm the environment in any way. It can be used over and over again without worrying that your environment will be harmed in any way by the product.
The mop is highly adjustable so you can move it around from flat surfaces to corners and help you get into hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to clean with other mops.
5. Easy to clean
The Mop is easy to take care of and is easily cleaned by just throwing it into the washing machine and following the instructions on the manual.
Here are more mop comparisons!
- Swiffer Wet Jet VS. Shark Steam Mop, Which One Is Better?
- Bissell Steam Mop 1806 vs 1940, Which One Wins?
- Shark vs. Bissell Steam Mop: Brand Comparison
- Flat Mop vs String Mop
Who Should Buy A Norwex Mop And Why?
If you are looking to make your floors look like they have never been touched by any other surface, then the Norwex Mop is for you.
You can use it to clean anything from a small kitchen or bathroom to other large rooms in your home, and it will leave your floor looking as if you just got it installed.
It is not as harsh on the environment and on your body compared to other products but still provides a good cleaning job.
Who Should Buy A Bona Mop And Why?
If you are looking for a cleaning solution that will give your family and home environmentally friendly cleaning, then the Bona Mop is for you.
The Bona Mop is for anyone who wants to make their home a safe and environmentally friendly area. It is easy to use and does not require any special training or experience to be used.
If you are looking for the best mop for your family, then the Bona Mop is for you.
Both have features that the other does not. This is why you should think about each one before purchasing one. The right choice is dependent on what you are looking for in your mop.
It depends on where you want to use this product, what kind of cleaner you want to have in your home, and how often you think you will be using it.
Obviously, if you are going to use it very often, then the Bona mop would be a better choice because of its ease to use and storage.
If you are going to use this product once every month or two, then the Norwex mop would be a better choice because of its ease to store and easy usage.