Mopping is an important cleaning job for your home as well as for businesses. The condition of your floor can leave a big first impression. A sturdy mop bucket with a wringer attached can make the job go faster with better efficiency. It’s also more hygienic.
We’ve prepared a review of the best mop bucket with wringer options with details about what makes each product the best in its class, along with potential drawbacks for your convenience.
- Quick Picks
How to Choose the Best Mop Bucket with Wringer?
If you’re tired of using an old mop bucket that is hard to manage, difficult to clean and makes mopping a chore, it’s time to replace it with a more modern bucket.
The latest models are designed to make your life easier. Our reviews highlight 7 different types of the latest inventions.
What will the bucket be used for?
The intended use of a mop bucket will give you an idea about what the best type will be. Is it for cleaning a residence, or for a business?
If you plan to use it as an industrial piece of equipment, then it’s best to make sure that the bucket is rated for commercial use. It will be more heavy duty for repeated daily use. Some models are rated for both residential and commercial use.
What size is the best fit?
You have a choice of quite a few different bucket styles. Some are designed for use with a specific mop, while others can be used with any mop type.
Some offer dividers to keep clean and dirty water separated, while others have two separate buckets, often called a dual bucket mop system.
Consider the size of the area that needs to be mopped when thinking about the best size. It’s best to have a bucket that holds a high enough capacity of water/cleaning solution to cut down on the number of trips that you’ll need to make for refills.
What kind of wringer would work best?
There are quite a few different types of wringer designs. Some are easier to use than others. Their intended purpose is to keep excess water off the floor while you mop. The wringer is used to press the extra water out the mop.
Some are made of sturdy plastic, and others are made of metal.
- While metal may be stronger and more durable, it is also vulnerable to corrosion and rust. The maintenance for keeping metal wringers in good working condition takes more effort. You must carefully clean and dry after each use.
- Plastic is a more economical choice, but it is not as strong as metal, and more likely to break or wear out faster.
- Spring loaded wringers take little effort on your part and there is less chance that you’ll need to get your hands in the water.
What special features are needed/wanted?
Some mop bucket and wringer systems come with wheels at the base to make them easy to move. It’s important to make sure that the wheels are high quality, and that they can pivot in multiple directions.
The better versions have locking mechanisms so you can make sure the bucket unit stays firmly in place until you unlock the wheels.
Mop bucket and wringer systems that come with wheels are faster and easier to maneuver and it can cut down on the amount of time that it takes to complete larger mopping jobs.
Handles are another important feature. In general, wider handles are more comfortable to handle. Some of the larger mop buckets with wringers feature a large handle that allows you to push or pull the bucket in any direction.
Reviews of the 7 Best Mop Buckets with Wringer
- Built-in holes in the wringer get more of the water out so you’re starting over with a cleaner mop head
- 31-quart bucket holds a lot of water so you won’t’ need to stop to refill it
- The bottom handles make it easier to empty the bucket
- The wringer makes dirty water removal more hygienic so you get less on your hands
- The rolling casters are non-marking so they don’t leave behind marks on the floor
- The bucket and wringer are both sturdy and hold up well under repeated commercial use in busy work areas
Do you have a large area to cover when you mop the floors? If so, the Rubbermaid Commercial 31 Quart All in one Tandem mopping Bucket can make the task go faster with a lot less effort on your part.
This is a Rubbermaid name brand mop bucket with wringer, and the brand is one of the best known for its high quality.
It is made for commercial use, which means it can be used to clean office spaces or other businesses, but it’s just as good for using to mop the floors in your home.
It’s ideal for larger homes with bigger floor spaces because it cuts down the time you spend mopping. The 31-quart bucket holds more water and cleaning solution so you won’t need to run back and forth refilling the bucket to finish all your floors.
- The large rectangular shape of the bucket is unique, with a large area for swishing the mop to replenish the cleaning solution. The mop fits easily and it gives you room to work.
- Sturdy nylon construction
- The rubber wheels make it easy to move the bucket without the need to lift and carry the bucket unless you’re dumping it
- The large size of the bucket gives you plenty of water for completing house cleaning jobs
- Also good for light janitorial work because of its durability
- The bucket is strong and the materials hold up very well with daily use
The Genuine Joe makes mopping a lot more convenient. It’s one of the best bucket and wringer combos for keeping you cleaner and dryer. Mopping can be a messy job, but the splash guard that is built into the Genuine Joe cuts down on any splash back, so you’re not as likely to get splashed with dirty mop water.
The mop bucket part holds plenty of water to clean a medium to large sized floor without making you stop to refill the bucket several times. This is a real convenience that cuts down on the time it takes to finish the job.
The wringer is built-in and it does a great job of removing most of the excess water from your mop. This cuts back on streaking from using a mop that is too full of water. It also removes the old dirty water into the separate area for the used water.
The mop bucket is made of a strong nylon-based plastic that doesn’t get brittle or hard with age. The material tends to hold up longer than some of the more inexpensive plastic materials used in other buckets. The handle and wringer are made of the same durable materials.
The entire mop bucket, splash guard and wringer weigh just 1 pound before adding the cleaning solution. This makes it easier to pull from one place to another while you’re mopping the floor. It won’t cause back strain like some of the heavier mop buckets.
This mop bucket holds 6.5 gallons of clean wash water. It provides plenty of solutions for cleaning an average-sized home with one round. This makes it more convenient to use than smaller buckets.
- Good placement of the wringer in between the buckets. It’s really convenient for maneuvering the mop without hitting the ceiling
- This unit is well balanced with good weight distribution to prevent it from tipping over
- The entire system is very stable when pushing the bucket either forward or backing it up. It moves easily in both directions
- Solidly constructed and well-built. It’s ideal for larger jobs and it is durable enough to use every day for years.
- Double bucket design helps to keep the cleaning solution purer with distinct separation of clean and dirty water containers.
Janico 1014 is an industrial mop bucket with a wringer. You’ll love this dual purpose because it can be used for cleaning business floors, but it can also be used in your home.
Industrial strength means that it is made to hold up under frequent daily use and when doing tougher cleaning jobs. If you own a diner, a restaurant, or other business, it will give you years of reliability.
The design features two buckets instead of just one. This makes this mopping system more efficient for getting the job completed faster. Keeping the clean water separate from the waste lets you get the floors much cleaner.
This is a larger mop bucket with a wringer that lets you covered more floor space in one trip. You save time and energy when you’re not constantly stopping to refill the bucket.
This unit measures 39.75 inches in height and 26.5 inches in width. The large size holds more water for cleaning larger areas of floor space with one load
- Heavy unit that weighs 11.2 pounds to make it resistant to tipping when moving it from one spot to another
- Janitorial grade for heavy-duty cleaning of large commercial floor spaces
- Rectangular shape with a large opening for use with industrial-sized janitorial mops
- Rolling casters with metal and rubber construction for strength and durability
- The divider in the middle separates the cleaning solution from dirty wastewater
- It’s made of strong plastic and metal materials which gives it a solid build
- The caution sign on the side alerts everyone that the floors are wet. It doubles as a caution sign.
- The divider is removable for easy cleaning
The Farag Mini Mop Bucket with wringer is one of our favorites because of its compact size. If you own a small business, this mop bucket holds 5.2 gallons of cleaner so you can cover a medium-sized floor space without stopping to refill it.
When you’re finished mopping, this bucket is easy to clean. The plastic material is durable and strong, and it can quickly be cleaned from residual dirt and debris with a spray hose, so it’s ready to go for the next round.
The clean and dirty water areas are separated. This ensures that your freshly mopped floors are cleaner than when you use a traditional mop bucket that mixes the wastewater with cleaning solution.
There are fewer streaks to take care of so it cuts down the amount of time you spend getting a clean and beautiful floor.
- All-in-one combination mopping system. You get a rolling spin mop with a mop bucket, and wringer in the package
- Round opening to match the rolling spin mop to cut down on splashes.
- Walkable wheels makes the unit easy to move from one place to another as you mop
- Suitable for home or commercial use
- The mop handle is made of stainless steel and it’s very strong and durable
- This set comes with 2 replacement microfiber mop heads and a brush attachment for effective cleaning
The Mopnado deluxe helps to make cleaning your home fast and easy with a complete mopping system for floors of all types and sizes. This setup comes with everything you need except the water and detergent, which gives you great value right out of the box.
It comes with two microfiber mop heads, and you can remove the mop heads and wash them in the washing machine for repeated use. You won’t need to replace them as often as you would some others that can’t be machine washed.
The head rotates with a 180-degree capacity. This makes the mop perfect for getting into corners to leave them clean, and it works well for getting under tables/legs and other furniture.
The rolling spin action makes the mop easier to use. It can help to prevent back pains and strained muscles. The stainless steel material used to make the mop handle guarantees that it will last for a considerably long time.
- This mop bucket has an attractive black with red accent styling
- Wringing action with a convenient foot pedal engages the wringer action to squeeze dirty water from the mop so you don’t have to use your hands
- The 5-gallon bucket holds enough water and cleaning solution for fewer refills
- It’s a small size with sturdy handle that makes it easy to move from one place to another
- Small size for home use that is suitable for most small to medium sized homes
- It comes with a great quality microfiber mop
The Vileda Easy Wring and Clean system gives you everything that you need in one convenient package. Just add water and detergent and you’re ready to go.
The mop bucket is made of strong plastic material and it has a sturdy-feeling so it’s going to hold up for a long time, even if you mop every day.
The microfiber mop comes with the package, which is a big bonus. The microfiber traps dust and dirt so it cleans more on the first swipe than other mop types.
The foot pedal that is used to wring out the mop saves a lot of work. It keeps your hands cleaner so you don’t have to put them in dirty water to manually wring out the mop. It’s more hygienic than the old standard mop buckets.
- The stainless steel handle is strong and will hold up for a considerable time
- The spring loaded wringer design makes it easy to squeeze a lot more waste water out in record time
- The multidirectional wheel pivot at all angles for ease of movement and when you want the unit to stay firmly held in place, the wheels can be locked
- The large handle grip is made with comfortable material so your hands won’t slip when they’re wet
The Simpli0-magic mop bucket and wringer is made for ease of movement. It’s easy to operate and does a thorough job of wringing to make mopping jobs of all sizes go fast and easy.
This is a great mop bucket for smaller jobs. It’s ideal for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time to spend housecleaning. The design of this system is for busy people who need convenience and performance.
The bucket is made with wheels that spin in all directions. You can pull it along with you with no resistance. If you want the bucket to stay in place, all you need to do is lock the wheels and it’s very stable.
The spring-loaded wringer makes wringing out old dirty water fast and easy. It squeezes out more water so you’re ready with a cleaner mop to move on to the next section of the floor sooner.
Our reviews of the best mop bucket with wringer provide you with a wide range of choices. They include the most highly recommended mini, small, and commercial/industrial grade mopping systems on the market today.
Use our guide to help you choose the set that best suits your cleaning needs to make the job faster and easier.